Apply for a food stall
Do you want to be part of Broens Gadekøkken? If you love to cook and have a dream of running your own street food kitchen in the centre of Copenhagen. Then a food stall at Broens Gadekøkken is just right for you. We are constantly looking for new concepts that focus on ecology and sustainability and are run by enthusiasts with a deep understanding of the industry. As part of Broens Gadekøkken, you can look forward to serving your exquisite dishes to guests from all corners of the world in a busy and fun-loving environment in the harbour. It is important that your street food kitchen is open seven days a week throughout the season from March to October.
Som en del af Broens Gadekøkken kan du se frem til travle perioder, hvor dine gæster vil nyde de retter, du langer over disken med udsigt til vandet og indkapslet i Christianshavns og Inderhavnens afslappede atmosfære. Send din ansøgning afsted i dag. Vi vender tilbage, hvis du er den, vi står og mangler.
- you become part of a new community, market and platform for entrepreneurs
- no prepaid rent
- a turnover based rent
- the infrastructure in the rent: Payment system, sewerage, water, drainage, electricity and waste room
- events and marketing
- cleaning of common areas
We expect you:
- to have a registered CVR number
- to have a Danish bank account
- to be registered at The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration